Welcome to the Top Scholarships Office!
We’re here to help you prepare a thoughtful application to some of the most prestigious, nationally competitive scholarships offered. The Getting Started pages will familiarize you with the process and the awards we can help with, so please take a look!
This office helps high-achieving students already enrolled at CU, usually in their sophomore, junior, or senior years. For help with scholarships for incoming freshmen, or to inquire about scholarships already awarded, please contact The Office of Financial Aid, www.colorado.edu/financialaid.
- Guidance in selecting a fellowship or scholarship that fits your plans
- Expert advice on scholarship opportunities listed.
- Individualized assistance preparing applications, essays, and proposals
- Practice interviews and interview strategies
Interested? Do you:
- Excel academically?
- Show leadership on or off campus?
- Get involved with your community?
- Plan to make a difference in your field or in the world?
- Have a plan for your future (or want to firm up your plans)?