Norlin Enrichment Funds
When available, eligible Norlin Scholars may apply for up to $3000 in additional funds for enrichment activities such as:
- Research or creative work
- Travel to conferences to present academic work
- Academic or professional development activities
- Unpaid internships
- Off-site educational experiences (domestic or international)
- Fifth year funding (or third year for rising juniors)
- Norlin Scholars pursuing undergraduate degrees who are still receiving the Norlin Scholarship
- 3.25 or higher GPA
- High visibility through demonstrated commitment to and continuous involvement in the Norlin community*
*High visibility means going beyond Norlin requirements. For example: taking more Norlin courses than are mandatory; serving on the Norlin Leadership Council; tutoring or mentoring students; helping with new student orientation; recruiting prospective students; playing music or displaying artwork; attending and encouraging participation in our events and activities; and / or otherwise being active in our community.
Students may apply for funds more than once up to total allowed. Funding is contingent upon approval by the NEF approval committee. Click here for directions on how to apply.