Norlin Enrichment and Fifth Year Funding
Categories of programs or projects:
- Research or creative work on or off campus
- Academic or professional development activities
- Unpaid internships
- Off-site educational experiences (domestic or international)
- Fifth year funding (or third year for rising juniors)
Enrichment Projects Timeline
- The student will first write a letter of inquiry to be reviewed by the Norlin Director. The letter should briefly describe a project in one of the categories listed above, as well as outlining the ways in which the student has participated in the Norlin community since receiving the scholarship.
- If the letter of inquiry is approved, the student will be emailed the Norlin Enrichment and Fifth Year Funds Application Form and will then electronically submit the proposal to the Applications Committee for review. Detailed instructions are on the application form.
- Please name your letter of inquiry: (last name) NEF/FYF Letter. Send to Gabriele@colorado.edu
Spring 2014 Projects
Letter of inquiry due: Friday, December 20 2013, 3:00 p.m.
NEF/FYF proposal due: Friday, January 17 2014, 5:00 p.m.
Summer 2014 Projects
Letter of inquiry due: Friday, February 14 2014, 5:00 p.m.
NEF/FYF proposal due: Wednesday, March 12 2014, 5:00 p.m.
Fall 2014 Projects
Letter of inquiry due: Wednesday, March 12 2014, 5:00 p.m.
NEF/FYF proposal due: Friday, April 11 2014, 5:00 p.m.
We will gladly accept grant materials prior to the deadline listed.