Categories of programs or projects:
- Research or creative work on or off campus
- Academic or professional development activities
- Unpaid internships
- Off-site educational experiences (domestic or international)
- Fifth year funding (third year for rising juniors)
Enrichment Projects Timeline
- The student will first write a letter of inquiry to be reviewed by the Norlin Director. The letter should briefly describe a project in one of the categories listed above, as well as outlining the ways in which the student has participated in the Norlin community since receiving the scholarship.
- If the letter of inquiry is approved, the student will be emailed the Norlin Enrichment and Fifth Year Funds Application Form and will then electronically submit the proposal to the Applications Committee for review. Detailed instructions are on the application form.
Please name your letter of inquiry: (last name) NEF/FYF Letter. Send to email@example.com
Winter/Spring 2015 Funding
Letter of inquiry due: Friday, September 19, 2014
NEF/FYF proposal due: Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Summer 2015 Funding
Letter of inquiry due: Monday, February 16, 2015
NEF/FYF proposal due: Monday, March 9, 2015
Fall 2015 Funding
Letter of inquiry due: Wednesday, March 11, 2015
NEF/FYF proposal due: Wednesday, April 8, 2015
All items are due by 5pm on the date listed above. We will gladly accept application materials prior to the deadline listed.