SUEP-PLC-Law School Partnership
The University of Colorado Law School has an agreement with SUEP and the Presidents Leadership Class to provide law school networking events and expedited review of law school applications. See http://www.colorado.edu/law/ for more information on CU Law.
To encourage and aid in the application process for Boettcher Scholars, the Law School will do the following:
- Provide an application fee waiver to each interested applicant, for a $65 savings. Applicants should contact the admissions office at email@example.com to request a fee waiver prior to submitting their application.
- Provide an expedited review of applications from these scholars. Applicants should clearly indicate somewhere on their application that they are a Norlin Scholar. Applicants will receive a decision within three weeks of applying to the Law School.
- Guarantee automatic admission for any scholar applicant with at least a score of 164 on the LSAT and a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.2. The Law School will also give an automatic two-year deferral for anyone who is admitted to the Law School and then participates in either the Peace Corps or Teach for America.
- Offer a special information session for scholars at the Law School to introduce these students to our community and give them the opportunity to talk with Law School faculty, students, and administrators.
- Invite interested scholars to attend special events at the Law School throughout the school year, including special speakers and conferences.